If you are a parent of small children, you are already aware of the fact that knowing how to act in the case of injuries and wounds is of high importance.
Well, we have good news, as cayenne pepper is a natural remedy that can help you stop bleeding, soothe minor cuts, and prevent injuries in a completely safe and natural way.
Therefore, make sure it is always present in your first aid kit!
Its powerful antibacterial properties will fight bacteria and prevent its entrance into the body in the case of an injury, and it will solve the bleeding problem of an open wound in seconds.
As explained by eHow:
“Long hailed as a miracle-working substance, cayenne pepper can stop bleeding in less than one minute under most circumstances. The reason it works is because cayenne pepper reacts with the body to equalize the blood pressure, meaning an extra gushing of pressure will not be concentrated in the wound area as it normally is. Blood will quickly clot when the pressure is equalized.”
It actually normalizes the blood pressure and thus enables blood clotting. You can either apply it topically or take it orally, and it will provide almost immediate results. When it comes to its oral use, follow the guidelines by Dr. John Christopher, in his book School of Natural Healing:
“…take a teaspoonful of cayenne in a glass of extra-warm water, drink it down, and by the count of ten, the bleeding will stop. Instead of all the pressure being centralized, it is equalized, and the clotting becomes more rapid. Whether the bleeding is internal or external, a teaspoon of cayenne taken orally in a glass of hot water will stop the bleeding quickly.”
The following video will provide all the needed instructions in details:
Here are more reasons why you should start using cayenne pepper more often:
- It soothes migraines and headaches
- It treats various chronic and degenerative conditions
- It relieves joint pain
- It stimulates blood circulation and detoxifies the body
- It lowers the risk of strokes and heart attacks
- It soothes diarrhea, sore throats, upset stomach, ulcers, and spasmodic and irritating coughs
- It has powerful anti-fungal qualities
- It stimulates the flow of enzymes and gastric juices and helps digestion
- It stimulates the saliva production and improves oral health
- It treats sinusitis and clears the congestion
- It helps weight loss
- It alleviates toothaches