Cockroaches are the most adaptable living beings on Earth, and there are more than 4,000 species of these insects.
Their occurrence in the house is highly unpleasant since they carry numerous deadly diseases, and can contaminate our food since they are usually found near the waste deposits.
Yet, they are extremely hard to repel, and commercial repellents are full of dangerous chemicals, and often fail to provide the desired effects.
Therefore, we suggest a highly efficient natural method to get rid of them and keep them at bay.
All you have to do is to scatter bay leaves all around the house, in the kitchen, bathroom, in pantries and cabinets, containers, and all dark areas in the house.
For best effects, you can also burn several of these leaves, as their strong smell will repel them, In a very short time, you will see no cockroaches in the house, as they will be gone for good.
Here are some additional tips to help you ditch cockroaches once and for all:
- Seal up all entry points in the house
- Clean their hiding places well
- Vacuum the kitchen floor regularly
- Keep outside trash cans clean and moved away
- Do not leave any foods on the counter
- Wipe down the kitchen countertops with a disinfectant spray at night
- Cut off their water supply